The history of Civil Engineering Department started education in 21 February 1976 under the name of "Isparta Academy of Engineering and Architecture". The Civil Engineering Department has five divisions: Structural Engineering, Hydraulics, Transportation, Geotechnics, Engineering Mechanics. Undergraduate studies are carried out in two separate programs, the first between 8.05 a.m.-5.00 p.m., the second between 5.00 p.m. and 23.35 p.m. on weekdays. The department conducts M.Sc and Ph.D programs within the Institute of Science and Technology (School of Graduate Studies) in the areas of Structural Engineering, Hydraulics, Geotechnics, Transportation and Engineering Mechanics.The department includes 7 Proffessors, 5 Associate Proffessors, 15 Assistant Proffessors and 9 Research Assistant.There are six laboratories, supporting, teaching activities for undergraduate students and are used for conducting experimental works of the M.Sc. and Ph.D. students on their research activities.
- Uzaktan Öğretim İle İlgili Sıkça Sorulan Soruları Cevapladık
- “TÜBİTAK 2209-A Üniversite Öğrencileri Araştırma Projeleri Destek Programı” Başvuruları Başladı
- Uzaktan Öğretim Süreci İle İlgili Akademisyenlere Yönelik Bilgilendirme (Güncel)
- TÜBİTAK Gençleri COVID-19 İle Mücadeleye Davet Ediyor
- Evde Kal Hareketsiz Kalma