To the attention of our students who will apply for graduation from the Department of Civil Engineering,
The graduation commission will meet every 4 (four) weeks and the meeting dates of the 2023 academic year graduation commission are given in the table below. (Important information: Graduation documents must be submitted at least two weeks before the commission meeting date. Otherwise, the result of the examination will be reported to the Dean's Office with a cover letter on the next meeting date.)
Procedures to be Followed by Students in Graduation Status to Graduate:
- You have to fill in the Graduation Procedures Application Form (Graduation Procedures Application petition), sign it with a blue ballpoint pen or a needlepoint pen, and paste your colored passport photo.
- Student ID Card (In case of loss of ID Card, newspaper loss/loss notice)
- Transcript (must be taken from the Faculty of Engineering Student Affairs, sealed and signed)
- If you have join Erasmus/Farabi programs, your -documents about the program (copy of official documents from the Dean of Engineering Faculty about which courses are adjusted)
- Students who submit a petition for graduation application must log in with their student numbers on the SDU net platform and register from the "Dismissal Transactions" under the "Personal" tab.
You must deliver the documents you have prepared to the Civil Engineering department secretariat in a bag file.
Applications whose graduation petitions reach the secretariat 2 (two) weeks before the announced meeting date are then forwarded to the Department Graduation Commission and the student's transcript is examined in detail. The report of the commission that there is no obstacle to graduation is forwarded to the Head of the Department. Our examinations in our department take at least 15 (fifteen) days and if there is no problem in the examination, it is sent to the Dean's meeting on Tuesday with a cover letter. Appearance of diploma in e-government, delivery of diploma etc. Student affairs and our Dean's Office complete the formal procedures.