- With the SDU Civil Engineering program, it is aimed to train civil engineers with the following competencies.
· Having basic knowledge and analysis ability in the field of civil engineering,
· Ability to use technical infrastructure tools required by civil engineering,
· Honest, principled and respectful to ethical values,
· Compatible with group work and sharing,
· Researching and constantly improving himself,
· Adopting to transform the acquired gains into products with high added value on behalf of personal, corporate and country,
· Will be able to produce solutions to civil engineering problems they encounter in their profession, using basic engineering knowledge,
· Able to work in the field of application such as field engineer, site supervisor in national or international companies operating in the construction sector,
· Able to produce projects and provide consultancy services in different fields of the construction industry (structure, hydraulics, geotechnical and transportation),
· To train civil engineers who conduct scientific research and postgraduate studies in the national and international arena and improve themselves within the scope of lifelong learning.